Monday, September 17, 2012

Online Shopping... An Addiction??

Online Shopping



J Crew j crew
jcrew.com



Sephora collection
sephora.com


    Online shopping is one of biggest obsessions and addictions! I can't help but check out what's on sale and all of the new fall collections. Today I stumbled upon J Crew having an extra 30% off all sale items. I could no longer pass up the ivory Tortoise Sweater or the neon pink Tippi Sweater. I've been eyeing up both for a while now, so this time they will be coming to my mailbox!

    I also found a few things on sale at the Sephora website, like Kat Von D's Mini True Romance Palette in Little Sinner. I absolutely love the colors in this palette and think they will be great for fall! I'm especially excited for the color Brave Awakening (the pearlized maroon)! I also ordered a few things that I will be giving out as Christmas gifts (shhh!). 


    Besides a few brushes and 2 Tokidoki roller ball perfumes, I also purchased two of the Sephora by OPI nail polishes from the Betsey Johnson collection. The picture above shows XOX Betsey, an opaque neutral pink and I also got Pushing Your Luck, a bright red.

    I can't wait to get all of my orders from today and to also start wearing so much of the fall pieces I have been getting for my fall wardrobe!


Has anyone else been a little crazy in updating their fall wardrobe? Find any good deals?

Let me know!!

Kayla xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment