Monday, September 10, 2012

Shopping Haul + Fall Wishlist

Shopping Haul

Happy Monday everyone!! Today I've created a little collage of some of my recent shopping purchases. With fall quickly  approaching, I've felt the desperate need to add to my fall wardrobe (with some beauty products included)! I absolutely ADORE fall and cannot wait to begin wearing so many of the new things that I've purchased for the season!

The first picture on the top left shows an Instagram picture of Tarte products, a green blazer from JCPenney (blazers are my necessity in fall!) and adorable leopard ballet flats from Target.

The second picture is a collective haul of clothing I purchased from The Loft and Macy's. My current obsession is polka dots and stripes, so why not incorporate them into my fall style?! The top two shirts are from The Loft and with their 30% off everything in stores this past Saturday, I got them for $27 total! Can you say AMAZING?!

The bottom left photo are some items from American Eagle that I purchased about a week ago, when they were having a 40% off everything in the store. Two pairs of jeans, one nautical sweater, leopard flats, and a mint belt for around $100, can you say one happy girl?!

The last picture is an OOTD from last week. The striped blouse is from The Limited and with a promotional code, I got the blouse for around $25. It is a timeless classic and I can mix and match it with so many of my fall staples!

I know I've already posted some things I want for fall, but after doing some shopping this weekend, I've added to that list, so that explains the collage below. Enjoy!!

Fall wishlist


Hope you enjoy this post! Leave comments!

- Kayla xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment