Monday, February 13, 2012

Bring some bling into your life!

Happy Monday everyone!

Although I didn't do a whole lot of shopping this past weekend, I did get a few jewelry pieces to add to my collection.

American Eagle is one of my favorite places to frequent for the essential cardigans, jeans, jeggings, and so much more, but I'm really starting to love some of the jewelry! So when I went in Saturday I purchased some super cute earrings! I also finally received jewelry that I purchased online from Charlotte Russe, which I also let you guys see!

As of late, I'm really loving big, fancy jewelry and I hope this is some inspiration for you guys to experiment and find the right accessories for yourself!

Feel free to leave comments!

Check back soon to check out my review of some new makeup, a great new pair of shoes, and some great ways to bring organization into your beautiful life!
Charlotte Russe Diamond
Trim Ring $5.00
I wore this ring Saturday night with the
feather earrings below to a party and
they matched great!
Paired the ring and earrings with a black
blazer and floral cami and I was ready
for a great night!

AE Disc Feather Earrings
$15.50

Love these earrings! They looked
cute for my Saturday night
party and are now one of my favorite
accessories!


AE Honeycomb Earrings $12.50
&
Charlotte Russe ring $5.00

I'm wearing these today with
a teal sweater and floral scarf
and I love them both! The ring
is not a stretchy band, so be
sure to choose the appropriate
size.


No comments:

Post a Comment