Thursday, February 9, 2012

         First, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Kayla and I'm 23 years old. I have a BS in Business Management, and currently help to manage two businesses that my boyfriend owns. I love the business world and everything it entails!


         Although I have an incredible love of business, I enjoy shopping even more! Clothes, makeup, jewelry, and purses are just some of my must-haves! I love sharing with everyone what my last shopping trip consisted of, so I thought I could start a blog to share my purchases, give some reviews, and even suggest some recommendations.


I hope you enjoy and can find some inspiration for yourself!


Yesterday I splurged in some retail therapy, so here's an overhaul of some things I got!




Feather earrings from JCPenney


On sale for $6.00




When worn, the earrings hit a little below the neck.




Look super cute with a hair updo!






                             Maybelline Lipstick in "Nearly There"- 205                                                                        
                                 
                                                   Walmart around $5
                                       
             
                                     
                                          Review:
             The "Nearly There" lipstick is a very pretty shade that goes on fairly smooth. It can be considered a neutral lipstick with some shimmer. The lipstick does have a slight unpleasant smell/taste, but overall I like it and will use it. I've found this lipstick to be a dupe for Mac's Viva Glam V. 




Sephora Foundation Powder in Medium


Purchased from Sephora $20




                                          Review:
      I absolutely love this powder! It has great coverage, while being lightweight at the same time. Application is very smooth and goes on great with a large powder brush. I use my NYX Make-up Artist Brush that is quite large with soft bristles.




Along with these few items, I got an "all over shadow" small brush from Sephora that is perfect for eyeshadows in a large palette or individual palette.


I also ordered some jewelry from JCPenney and Charlotte Russe online and I'm expecting them soon, so expect another post soon!


Have a great day everyone!


Shop often,
    Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment