Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Shopping Overhaul!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I haven't written a post in a while and I figured it was time to do an overhaul of some of the recent purchases I've made while shopping.

First, let me show some super cute shoes I've snatched up!


                                       Call it Spring wedges

                                           JCPenney  $10


                                        Color- grayish taupe


Review: I love these shoes! They are a somewhat higher wedge, but will be great for skinny jeans or dress.
They were originally marked down to $10, but with my $10 JCP reward I got them for free. Nothing better than a free pair of cute shoes!


Rampage Brown Boots       Rampage Gray Quirky Boot                 Dexter Tan Wedge

Bon-Ton  $10                           Bon-Ton $10                                        Payless $19.99

Both pair of boots have wedge heels and are extremely comfortable. The tan wedges are also very comfortable and I can't wait for warmer weather to wear them with a cute pair of skinny jeans!



                                        While at the Bon-Ton I also found this really cute jewerly!

The Bon-Ton is having a winter clearance sale where a great deal of things are 80% off and that's why I got the two pair of boots so cheap! Anyone that's looking for cute boots, I'd advise you to check out your local Bon-Ton!

I also did a little online shopping and picked up some NYX Matte lipstick pictured below:

                               NYX Matte lipsticks in Tea Rose, Sierra, and Strawberry Daiquiri
                                                                     ULTA  $5.99

Review: The lipsticks go on very smooth and have great pigmented color. Out of these three, Tea Rose is my favorite, which goes on like a nice neutral pink. Sierra and Strawberry Daiquiri are quite similar with orange tints, but I also enjoy them. I plan on getting other colors soon to try, share, and then review.

I hope everyone has a great day! I'm sure more shopping overhauls and reviews of makeup products are to come soon!

<3Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment