Friday, February 10, 2012

Daily Beauty Essentials

        I might as well start this blog off right with another post! Today, I've decided to blog about some of the essential beauty products I use everyday (some old and some new).

        I am all about trying different brands of products, as you will below with the mixture of products that I use daily and absolutely love! Today's post will focus a new product I just purchased and some of the essential eye shadows I use daily.

After applying my Sephora foundation, these are usually the products that I will use:

                          NYX HD Photogenic Concealer

                                    ULTA  $5

                                    Review:

             I love this concealer! Some of you may be wondering why the concealer is green and that's because a green concealer is great for concealing red blemishes/spots. My recommendation is to only use a tiny amount on spots because it does apply quite bright, but after applying a skin tone concealer and powder, the green is hidden perfectly.

The concealer can be purchased through this link:
http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod3460285




NYX Nude on Nude Palette

Purchased from nyxcosmetics.com $12


                                                Review:

        I use this palette everyday! The colors are great neutrals and go with almost any outfit you're trying to match with! The shades are all nicely pigmented, with lighter pinks and golds for lids and darker browns and black for creases. The entire palette is a must-have!






Lorac "Ooh La Lace"
Sephora  $36
Ooh La Lace is another great neutral
palette with even more pigmented and
shimmery shades than the NYX palette. 
Lorac "Star Struck"
Sephora  $26
Star Struck is a great palette for brown
eyes because of the great pink shades.
I use the medium pink for my lid, the
dark pink for crease and outer corner
and the lightest pinkish white for
the brow bone and inner corner.



        So these are some of the eye shadow palettes that I use daily, but there are many more I would love to share and discuss, so keep checking in! In the future, I also want to share my daily make up remover routine, lipsticks, purses, etc. so stay tuned!

Peace and love!

Kayla <3

No comments:

Post a Comment